Make sure you read and agree to these terms, rules or conditions:
- The information on The Anxiety Community website is provided for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a health care provider's consultation. Before following any medical advice found at this site, please consult a physician.
- The use of this site is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- When you join the community, we ask for your name (or nickname), email address, birth date and other optional details. We will record and save this information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the joining form. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- You understand and agree that the service is provided "AS-IS" and The Anxiety Community's operators or the webmaster assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- You understand and agree that all the information, that you provided, and all the data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content") that you sent or uploaded, are entirely under your responsibility, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will this site's operators or its webmaster be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via and services provided in this site.
- You agree not to transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You agree not to harm minors in any way. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.